My Slideshow

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Spring [31/1/11]

It has been a long time since I went outing with my hometown friends. We didn't have the chance to meet cause my holidays are slightly different from theirs. This mid semester break, I took an earlier leave coming back home reunion with my family.

Wake up in the morning, I received a message from Siaw Mei asking me to go out for a movie.

Great Day

Synopsis
the story of two Uncles who live in an old folks home. Aggravated by an argument, the two men decided to escape from the old folks home to find their children just to show off whose children is better with the help of Ah Hock and Ultraman. The fun catches in with odd circumstances, but in the end of the day it's going to be a big reunion at the old folk's home.

Cast
Jack Lim
Wan Wai Fun
Royce
Vivian
Jiang Han


OST

P/s:
I love this song. Very touching.

After that, we went to Secret Recipe for a meal.


Peach Delight


Chicken Spaghetti Bolognese

Then, we had a long chat while waiting for Siaw Mei's mummy to come and fetch us home.

P/s:
It's a nice outing. Hoping for another soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment