My Slideshow

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Weekend Stay with Coursemate [7-9/1/11]

After my German class on Friday, I followed Ru Yi back to her cousin's house for 3 days 2 nights. On the first night, we had dinner at her uncle's house.

The next day, we went to Mid Valley. We had our brunch at The Spaghetti Farm.

Creamy Chicken Spaghetti + Mushroom Soup & Drink

Then, we shopped around for birthday presents. Cause it's Ru Yi's baby niece's 1 year old birthday. There's a party on that night.

The third day, Ru Yi's uncle threated us a brunch at Xin Cuisine Restaurant, Concorde Hotel. After that, her cousins brought us to Tropicana City Mall for shopping. Here, I bought myself a new handbag.

A Colourful Handbag -- It's big enough for my laptop to fit in

Chinese New Year Decoration

Beauty Competition -- Not really sure the name

Around 6pm, we went to Ru Yi's uncle's house for dinner. Later, we went back to her cousin's home for a bath and pack our stuffs. And then around 10pm, her cousin's boyfriend came to fetch us and send us back to UKM.

P/s:
Thanks to Ru Yi. It was a fun weekend for me. On the other hand, I feel kind of sad cause didn't have the chance to meet with my hometown friend. She comes to KL for shopping. But never mind. We're going to meet up during Chinese New Year in Kuching.

No comments:

Post a Comment