My Slideshow

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Asian Water Sports Village 2 Days 1 Night Christmas Trip [24&25/12/10]

Woohoo. Although I didn't join my friends them played the water sports, but I love this place so much. It's a nice place for vacation. I believe every friend of mine do enjoyed this trip. See how they'd enjoy. Hehe.


P/s:
Before playing all the water sports games, we are asked to sign some sorts of agreements. ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This morning, I woke early and snapshot some photos of the facilities provided.

Lakefront Villa

Outdoor Jaccuzi

Infrared Sauna

Shower

Fish Spa

Barbecue Area

Water Sports

Kayak and Canoe

P/s:
Nintendo Wii and plenty of indoor games are provided inside the villa too.

On our way to have lunch, we saw a fire happened on a tyre shop. We guess so.

P/s:
Hope that no one gets injured.

We went to 避风塘 for lunch before we headed back to UKM.

Christmas Special Offer:
Fish & Chips with Mushroom Soup & Garlic Bread, Iced Lemon Tea and Dessert

P/s:
Damn full. It's a worth meal indeed.

OVERALL CONCLUSION:
Thumbs up. Thanks to our organiser, Mr. Chum Yit Hoe. Thanks to Ms. Goo Shyoan Chian for inviting me to join this trip. And when's our next visit for the LUXURY Lakefront Villa?? Haha. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment