My Slideshow

Saturday, October 9, 2010

OCS KLCC Field Trip [9/10/10]

Yeah!! Yahoo!! Finally I'd done with my OCS field trip. The feeling of stress released because I'm the manager who was in-charge of it. This field trip suppose to start at 11.30am but we arrived KLCC 2 hrs earlier. Hooi Theng drives Abang, me, Wei Teng and Diona there.

We ate our breakfast at Rasa Food Arena. Actually I've already eaten my breakfast inside my room. Suzzane gave me 2 slices of Tuna sandwiches and I made myself a cup of Nesvita oat drink. So I just ordered a light food to eat with them.

My Order -- Kuih Tako

After breakfast, we went to Kinokuniya bookstore and 10 minutes before 11.30am we went down to Dome Cafe to meet with the other coursemates.

After abang took all our attendances because he is our CEO, we divided into small groups to work out our tasks which was given by our boss, CK. Me pairs with Hooi Theng and Abang pairs wuth Wei Teng. Both groups are doing the same topic -- Space. We walked around snapping photos showing personal spaces among people.

And, we bumped into Hassan and Kamil.

A photo in front of Parkson entrance

Hassan left earlier cause he need to rush back to UKM for sports training. So Kamil joins us in continuing the task. We had a tea break at La Cucur.

Our Orders -- Different types of Kuih Muih

Then, we continued walking around before meeting CK at 2pm for the class picnic. I grabbed myself a Sweet Corn Cup n Honeydew Ice Blended drink from Cold Storage.

We had a long talk and photos taking at the park.

Me, Suzzane, Ameer, Hooi Theng and Wei Teng with CK

The Big Family Photo

We met a nice and friendly new marriage couples having their honeymoon there.

P/s:
Thanks to both of them for helping us to take our big family photos.

After picnic, CK treats some of us a late lunch cum early dinner at Rasa Food Arena. Each of us was given a budget of RM10 to buy a meal.

My Order -- Fish and Chips

P/s:
Thanks to CK for the treat. I'm going to miss him so much after this course ends this semester cause we seldom met a nice lecturer who really gets along with his or her students. He's just like half of our daddy. Haha.

After a meal everyone dismissed. Some going back to UKM while some going elsewhere to continue have their fun.

P/s:
Although feeling tired after the whole day field trip but I do enjoy all the funs within it. Thanks to everyone for their participation and helped make it a great success. And, thanks to Hooi Theng for the ride too.

No comments:

Post a Comment