My Slideshow

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mid Valley & Kajang [23/4/11]

I'm so damn bored inside my room. So, I asked 2 friends of mine, Elven and Ru Yi bring me for an outing.

We had our brunch in Italiannies.

Bread with Olive Oil

 Grape Shake

 Classic Carbonara

Lasagna A La Ravina

And, we watched a movie -- Love & Other Drugs.


Synopsis
Maggie, an alluring free spirit who won't let anyone - or anything - tie her down. But she meets her match in Jamie, whose relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales. Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.

Cast
Jake Gyllenhaal as Jamie Randall
Anne Hathaway as Maggie Murdock
Hank Azaria as Dr. Stan Knight
Josh Gad as Josh Randall

After that, Ru Yi and I headed to Metro Kajang for our dinner before we back to UKM.

Cincau Soya

Tom Yam Chicken Soup

P/s:
This would be my last outing for this semester. I'm going home soon. 4 months holidays. Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment