My Slideshow

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kajang [22/4/10]

Today after Hubungan Etnik final exam paper, me and my coursemates -- Suzzane, Ru Yi, Chris, Abang and Kak Saiybah went to Kajang for lunch. We ate lunch set at Secret Recipe.

Pocket Savers Lunch Promotion Brochure

Our menu -- me and Suzzane share Chicken Spaghetti Bolognese and Noodle in Tom Yam Soup, Ru Yi ordered Grilled Mushroom Chicken while Chris, Abang and Kak Saiybah ordered Grilled Black Pepper Chicken.

P/s:
It's a nice and full meal. Slurp~ I'm planning heading another time for the cake. Hehe. ^^

After that, we watched a movie -- Under The Mountain


Synopsis
A teenage twins, Theo and Rachel battle dark forces hidden beneath Auckland's volcanoes.

Cast
Tom Cameron as Theo
Sophie McBride as Rachel
Sam Neill as Mr. Jones

P/s:
The movie itself already quite scary but I was more scared by Suzzane cause she'll grab my hands whenever a creepy scene appears. Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment