My Slideshow

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mid Valley [7/3/10] & 1 Day Seminar [9/3/10]

It has been a long time I didn't update a new post already. This week I'm totally exhausted with tonnes of assignments and quizzes. There are still many more coming up next. But. Hehe. I still manage to empty out some times for an outing.

[7/3/10]
That day whole UKM. Ermm... Later I heard is whole Bangi didn't have electric supply starting from 10am till 8pm. So, everybody is going out including me and my coursemates too. As I expected, all the buses and KTM station are full with people.

Lunch at Teppanyaki

Watched a movie -- Solomon Kane

Synopsis
A mercenary who owes his soul to the devil redeems himself by fighting evil.

Cast
James Purefoy as Solomon Kane
Max von Sydow as Josiah Kane
Rachel Hurd-Wood as Meredith Crowthorn
Samuel Roukin as Marcus Kane

P/s:
The story line was nice but it's full of chopping heads and bodies parts. Next time I won't let Chris choose movie already.

Wedding Planning Exhibition

P/s:
We accidently bumped into this event so we just walk in for a look. All the wedding dresses designs were awesome.

Tea break at Big Apple Donuts

Dinner at Popeye

[9/3/10]
That day we didn't have our ICT tutorial lab cause we're all being invited to attend a 1 day seminar cum launching ceremony at Berjaya Time Square Hotel.

A video clip which i edited myself containing of photos that I took during this event


Among all the photos, this is the one which I like the most.

A big family photo with Dr. Norizan after the launching ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment