My Slideshow

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Life in UKM

[8/3/10]

Monday Dinner's Menu


[12/3/10]
That day I'm totally freaking out. Everything just doesn't go on rightly for that whole day including unwillingly hurting a good friend of mine, her feelings. I can understand how she feels but what can I do is just apologize to her.

P/s:
I'm really sorry, Suzzane. Millions and millions tans of sorry.

Friday Dinner's Menu


[14/3/10]
That day, I went for an outing with my good sisters, Suzzane and Ru Yi. We went to The Mines. That was my first time been there. We went for a lunch.

Fried Kueh Tiaw with Egg Sauce and Sugarcane drink

Then, we watched a movie --
Percy Jackson and The Lighting Thief


Synopsis
A teenager, Percy discover that he's the descendant of a Greek God and sets out on an adventure to settle an on-going battle between the Gods.

Cast
Logan Lerman as Percy Jackson
Brandon T. Jackson as Grover Underwood
Alexandra Daddario as Annabeth
Jake Abel as Luke
Sean Bean as Zeus

At night, I went for my hostel, Kolej Keris Mas [KKM] Annual Dinner at Dectar.

Suzzane, me and Venessa

The Dinner's Menu

Hermonica Performance

P/s:
I had a terrible stomachache after eating that dinner. Du.

No comments:

Post a Comment