My Slideshow

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mid Valley [6/3/11]

Today, I had an outing with a good friend of mine for the whole afternoon.

P/s:
I'm glad that I have a chance to meet her here. Hehe. I hope that she'll always live a happy, healthy and cheerful life.

"Everyday is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be." ~Marsha Petrie Sue

We watched a movie -- I Am Number Four.

Synopsis
Three are dead. Who is Number Four? An extraordinary teen, John Smith, who is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri, John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events-his first love, Sarah, powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.

Cast
Alex Pettyfer as John Smith
Timothy Olyphant as Henri
Teresa Palmer as Number 6
Dianna Agron as Sarah
Callan McAuliffe as Sam
Kevin Durand as Mogadorian Commander
Jake Abel as Mark

P/s:
Although I do quite scared of the huge flying creature and the faces of the Mogadorians, but this is really a nice movie. And, I love Number 6 as well. She's very cool in her fighting skills indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment