My Slideshow

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Liebe ist alles

I'm learning German this semester. Just now during class, my lecturer played us a nice German song entitled "Liebe ist alles" which means Love is everything. So now I would like to share it with you all.


[lyrics translation in English]

Do you have a word to say to me
Just a thought, then
Let it be love
Can you describe a picture for me
With your colors, then
Let it be love

When you go, how you go
Look at my face once more
Tell me or don’t
Turn around one more time please
And I see it in your gaze
Let it be love, let it be love

Do you have just one more day
Just one night, then
Let it be love
Do you have just one more question
That I would never dare to ask, then
Let it be love

That is everything we need
Much more than big words
Leave all of it behind you
Start from the beginning once more

Because

Love is everything

Everything we need

No comments:

Post a Comment