My Slideshow

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Genting 2 Days 1 Night Trip [5&6/11/09]

I went to Genting for 2 days 1 night with my coursemates. Only my geng, the 8 of us. It was fun and the weather was very cold. But I like it cause it seems like I'm in Western country. Hehe.

First day
  • check in
  • ate dinner at KFC and some eat at McD
  • shopping
  • watched a movie -- Michael Jackson's This Is It


Synopsis
A compilation of interviews, rehearsals and backstage footage of Michael Jackson as he prepared for his series of sold-out shows in London.

Cast
Michael Jackson, Alex Al and Alexandra Apjarova

P/s:
It's a nice show. Very touching.


  • went to garden for a walk
  • back room to bath, ate supper, chit chatting and then sleeping

Second day
  • woke up, bath and ate breakfast
  • check out
  • ate lunch -- steamboat
  • shopping and some went Outdoor Theme Park
  • back to UKM

Some photos that I took during the trip.

Kajang Bus Terminal

Inside the Bus

Genting Skyway Ride

Inside the Cable Car

Indoor Theme Park

In Front of Outdoor Theme Park

Genting Mini Modal

Sleeping Inside the Hotel Room

P/s:
I'm looking forward for our next trip. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment