My Slideshow

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Busy Day

This afternoon after sending my brother to school, I accompanied mummy go to bank to renew her fix deposit account. Since my personal account is also in the same bank, so I also updated my account book. Then I realized that the government already payback my last month's salary.

P/s:
If I would still continue with my temporary teaching now, every month I'll get RM1700+. But because of a dishonest teacher, I lost my job. Then automatically I lost my 2 months' salaries too. Cause I can teach till the end of June and continue with my further studies in July. Damn.

After that, I followed mummy to supermarket and bought some fruits for tomorrow's temple praying use.

Later, we paid our bills at the post office before going home.

P/s:
What a busy day for me. Tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment